Founder Reveals Secrets of the Bilderberg Group
Andrew Puhanic, Contributor
20 years after the Bilderberg Group was established, its founder Prince Bernhard revealed to the world the secrets of the Bilderberg Group.
Today, the Bilderberg Group is still the same shadowy and secretive organization that it was in 1954 when it was founded.
In fact, former United States President Gerald R. Ford in 1965 revealed his thoughts about the exclusivity of the Bilderberg Group. The former president was quoted as saying “you don’t really belong to the organization, one gets an invitation from the Prince”.
The following years after the Bilderberg Group was established, the world’s only means of understanding what the organization is all about has been derived from selectively leaked information and the odd conspirator who has willingly divulged prohibited information (such as attendance lists).
However, 20 years after the Bilderberg Group was founded, the founding father of the Bilderberg Group, Prince Bernhard, actually revealed to the world the inner workings of the organization to The Argus-Press on June 21 1974.
The following is a summary of what the Bilderberg Group founder Prince Bernhard revealed.
The Prince covered a wide range of topics, including ‘what is the Bilderberg Group’, ‘the purpose of the Bilderberg Group’ and the ‘rules that govern the Bilderberg Group’.
- The purpose of the conference is to allow eminent (the elite) persons in every field an opportunity to speak freely without being hindered by the knowledge that their words and ideas will be analyzed, commented upon and criticized in the press.
- All Bilderberg Group meeting attendees are guaranteed privacy.
- Reporters are never allowed to enter the hotel where Bilderberg Group meetings are held.
- Participants who are caught dealing with the press, are not invited back.
- Between 1954 (when it was founded) and 1974, on average 80 persons were invited to each meeting.
- Up until 1974, and possibly beyond that, there was only one topic discussed at Bilderberg Group meetings. The topic was ‘prospects for the Atlantic world’.
- The main speakers at Bilderberg Group meetings get 10 minutes to deliver their speech. Other participants are limited to 5 minutes per speech.
- Security at all Bilderberg Group meetings is of the up-most importance. During Bilderberg Group meetings, they are to be “practically” surrounded by police for the three-day event.
- The founder Prince Bernhard always tried to ensure that there was a 50% switch in representation at each Bilderberg Group meeting.
- Any notes or official documentation is to be written in both American English and French.
- When it comes to voting, the votes of who voted for what are never recorded.
- Prince Bernhard, personally requested that Henry Kissinger attend Bilderberg Group meetings. Also, at the 1974 meeting, David Rockefeller was also in attendance.
- Prince Bernhard also expected that the ideas that emerged from Bilderberg Group meetings would influence the inner circle to which it’s participants belong.
This brief, yet revealing insight into the inner workings of the Bilderberg Group highlights that there is still plenty we do not know about the organization.
For more information about the Bilderberg Group, click here. To download a copy of the newspaper article printed in The Argus-Press on June 21 1974, click here for part one and click here for part two. Also, you can click here for a direct link to the article online.
- The Globalist Report
- Image Credit