Women have taken to social media in a viral campaign to normalize breastfeeding, posting beautifully edited images of themselves nursing.
By: The Meaning Of Grace The colorful trend is dominating the #normalizebreastfeeding hashtag, and bringing together a community of women in solidarity.
Many of the posts have been edited by friends as gifts, and women whose babies have since grown are digging up old images to share.
The results are stunning.
INSTRUCTIONS TO CREATE YOUR OWN #TREEOFLIFE IMAGE:
- Download the PicsArt app.
- Download our free Tree Of Life sticker pack.
- Open the app and tap on “Edit,” then select your breast-feeding photo/brelfie.
- On the bottom panel, tap on the Sticker icon, and choose a tree from the Tree Of Life pack.
- Add the sticker on and adjust to your liking.
- Rotate your image or sticker to your liking. You can also tap on the eraser button and erase parts that extend out too far.
- Tap on “Apply.”
- Then, go to Magic Effects and choose the effect you like. Rainbow, Flare, and Midnight are the most popular. You can also adjust the blending modes or opacity.
- Tap on “Apply,” then save to your device and share on PicsArt photo editor!
Now, share your image in social with the hashtags #normalizebreastfeeding #treeoflife and #picsart. We’d love you to tag us on Instagram @themeaningofgrace so we can create a gallery of our favorite images.