Love to swim but hate the chlorine? Here's a collection of amazing natural pools that offer a chemical-free way to stay cool.
Eco-friendly natural swimming pools are slowly beginning to gain buzz throughout the world. Often called swimming ponds, can be beautiful oases of greenery and sustainability, as well as safe, fun places to take a dip.
No chemicals or devices that disinfect or sterilize water are used, and all clarifying and purifying of the water is achieved through biological filters and plants rooted hydroponically in the system.
We recently posted a video about a natural pool which went viral so we thought it is a good idea to share more of these awesome natural pools.
1. They use plants to filter the water instead of chemicals and look gorgeous while doing it
2. They are beautiful and look amazing all year around, changing with the seasons
3. Makes you feel closer to nature
4.They look much nicer than normal pools
5. They use very little energy to maintain
6. Your imagination is your only limitation
7. They attract amphibious and aquatic creatures. It is well known that these types of creatures indicate a healthy ecosystem
8. No red eyes, dried out skin or hair
These pools can cost a fraction of the price of a conventional pool to build and will definitely be more fun to swim in. Share these awesome pools with your friends and family and let’s start a movement for people to choose natural pools.
Do you like our independent & investigative news? Then please check these two settings on Facebook to guarantee you don't miss our posts: