The world may be a troubling place, but these kids are working hard to change that.
It can be a trying task to remain optimistic about Earth’s future, especially when one is bombarded with news of Donald Trump, Hillary Clinton, Brexit, ISIS, pollution, the Syrian war, and police brutality on the daily.
Thankfully, it is a fact that while negative happenings do take place, many positive ones do, as well. And, many of those good deeds are conducted by none other than children.
After reviewing many of the compassionate acts kids around the world have conducted, we’re sure you’ll agree that there is hope for humanity. Compiled by Bored Panda, the collection inspires faith in the prospect that things can – and will – change for the better, and hopefully soon.
1) 8-Year-Old Noah Completed A Mini-Triathlon With His Brother Lucas
Credit: Lucas House
2) Heroic Boy Risks His Life To Save A Drowning Baby Deer From Floodwaters In Bangladesh
3) Boy Uses $120 He Saved To Help The Homeless. Made Them Lunches
5) This 8-Year-Old Boy Was Bullied For 2 Years While Growing His Hair Long To Make Wigs For Kids With Cancer
Credit: Deanna Thomas
6) Young Kid Helps Bunny Climb Sculpture
Credit: Bored Panda
7) Baby Attempts To Dry Tears Of A Japanese Politician
8) This 3-Year-Old Saw A Little Girl Without Hair And Asked Why She Was Bald. When She Learned The Girl Was Sick, She Said “Oh. She Can Have Some Of My Hair!”
10) Girl Protects Stray Dog With An Umbrella During Monsoon Rains In Mumbai
11) 13-Year-Old Boy Saved His Baseball Coach’s Life By Administering CPR And Calling 911
Credit: Florence Freedom Professional Baseball
Credit: Tara Smith-Atkins